So my friend and I went to "town" last night, and now I remember once again why I don't go to town. There must be something different in the water there, right? Oh wait, they weren't drinking water. I think you have to be loaded in order to be around a bunch of people who are loaded - but using that train of thought, my friend got loaded and still didn't want to hang around. Bah!
A beautiful day here - sunny and for once no wind - and here I am cleaning the house.
4 comments:
get out of the house....leave it for a yucky day.
Hi Maureen!
hope you didn't mind my stopping by to visit oh mistress of the wild 'n blustery geography somewhere beyond Confederation Bridge. :)
Going into town's good for groceries only... the real parties happen closer to home...
hugs@u, girl, I hope you're all awesome 'n shit!!!
xoxoxo
Town is also good for concerts and stuff, but I agree with Michelle, definitely not for drinking purposes.
I took your advice without even knowing it kelly, of course my house is still a disaster!
Michelle!!! Lovely to see you again :) Awesome as always, as are you, xoxo.
Next time I feel the need to go to town for a drink, I'll come back to your comments Barbara :)
Post a Comment