So winter is here - I think I may have to go for a backroad spin today to make myself happy about it :)
My grandmother's 90th birthday is coming up, it'll be nice to have all the family together - well except for the two who are out west, there are always a couple missing. My aunt, uncle and two cousins will be staying with us, so I NEED to get my house in order. I was moving everything around and lost my motivation under one of the couches or something. If you find it let me know after my nap.
One of the main reasons I moved everything around was so I could move my computer from the way too cold porch to the tv room that I pay to heat and might as well sit in. Since I moved my computer I've been looking out the window (the one that overlooks the bay, but I digress), watching a branch that's still loose in the top of the tree out front from the ice storms last winter. Will it fall, will it last out the winter - my life is too exciting for words. Periodic updates here.
Is anyone else procrastinating over xmas, or is it just ME????
5 comments:
christmas is coming? soon?...hmm better get busy.
picture of bay out your window please
if it ever stops raining i'll take that picture for you :)
Christmas is so much easier since my sibs and I decided to stop exchanging presents between our families. Since I no longer have to run around looking for crappy presents that nobody wants anyway, I actually kinda enjoy it.
surely it stopped raining?
damn, I'll take the pic tomorrow Kelly! sorry!!
Yes Barbara I agree, not buying presents for my sister is so much easier - and mom got gift cards, mwahahaha :)
Post a Comment