Jen wishes I would blog, so here I am blogging when I should be working, haha! Any excuse not to get my work done.
Christmas was great, in that frenzied opening of presents and eating too much junk kind of way. The kids got what they wanted from Santa, even though Santa had a hell of a time finding it so I'm told. The house was trashed several times and I broke up a couple of little disagreements, but all in all they were pretty good. This morning for some weird reason they mopped my kitchen floor - I'm betting they had major spillage of something, but they're not talking and I was sleeping in, haha.
Now they're gone to their dad's and I'm home alone, sigh.
Hope you all had an awesome amazing holiday....what are we doing for new years eve? Tell me quick, I have SO many options (not)! Ok, time to take the tree down :)
10 comments:
ooh, congratulations for bravely dipping into the manpool again! this guy better be treating you right, girl!
you know, what does one do on PEI to ring in the new year? does anyone do anything crazy like jump off the bridge (in a non-suicidal fashion, i mean!)?
here in bremerton we all get drunk, hah.
SO GLAD to hear you had a wonderful xmas, maureen... happy kids tend to make all the bullshit prior to the 25th kinda sorta worth it. :)
why thank you kind michelle - so far so good, we'll see how it goes, haha!
since being on the Island, most new years activities have been kid-centred....last year I went to the local Lions Club (bust!). this year I think I'll stay in - the guy's coming home tomorrow instead of Thursday :) I will join you in being drunk though, haha
hope your xmas was lovely as well :)
no being drunk for me. As I get older hangovers hurt more and more, and since I have mom out here for a visit, that kinda restricts what I do
still a mommy's boy, huh - time you got loaded in front of her I think :)
ackkk!
you deserve ..i'm not sure what...but something for that comment
your official new name is......"MEAN MAUREEN!"
it even rhymes....ha
Congrats on getting the weirdos out of your system, and on plunging back into dating.
oh kelly, I meant it in the nicest possible way :)
and thank you Barbara, but don't speak too soon, hahahaha ;)
yeah barb....jesus....yer jumping the gun hahaha time always weeds them out!
well so far still so good....I'm still getting used to the whole idea, but we'll see :)
Post a Comment