And not a minute too soon....the holidays I mean and the first week back to normal (well as normal as it gets around here). My kids are a total basket case the first week back after a break like that, and it was my week so I'm a total basket case now too. I don't drink much, but I have eaten a lot of holiday candy this past week.
I am going to escape for a couple of hours tonight though - Garth owes me, so I'm heading over to a girlfriend's place to relax for a bit.
And hey, my sis is expecting again....big news around these here parts. I'm excited for her. I know she's a total nervous wreck, she's having testing done and ultrasounds every month - I really hope it works out for her this time. She wants a kid so bad. Strangely enough she doesn't want to borrow MINE very often though, hahaha.
I wish you all the awesomest new year ever...at the very least I hope we all get through it minimally scathed :)
Gone for a drink!
7 comments:
hey, congratulations soon-to-be Auntie Maureen! Your sister's little bun is gonna be just fine, before you know it she's gonna be hittin' you up for some babysitting & "me time," hahah! :)
Glad to hear life's getting normal again, I so totally hear ya about the kids... at least now my girls are bickering about school things instead of each other...
Time apart from the S.O. makes your times together so much sweeter!
jesus, why am i getting smarmier with age??????
how was your drink?
I sure hope things work out for your sister. Just think, you can get rid of all those boxes of baby clothes in the basement.
Thanks guys! I took Jo to her dr. appt today, everything's still looking great :) And we didn't even have a drink kelly, we did some shopping therapy, haha!
shopping therapy? after that I would need a drink!
look! its me! now that i know u have a blog (EYEROLL) i get to partake hahahaha
is your sister still with the same person as b4??
gawd she must be a basketcase...i mean no one escapes that worry at the best of times....
yes, still with the same guy (big sigh....) but doing great healthwise so far - and sorry, if I had ANY idea you didn't realize I had this I woulda told you sooner!!
Post a Comment