Yup, the guy thing once again didn't work out. Let's just say two kids is enough for me, I wish him well.
I've been sick the last few days, guess I shoulda got that flu shot. Ah well, now I'm immune, right? Right? On the upside, I booked my trip to Cuba. A friend and I are leaving on March 23 for a week of fun and sun in Holguin. I don't actually know her THAT well, our kids are in grade four together and we talk quite a bit, but we've never hung out or anything. I think it'll be a lot of fun - two single moms relaxin in the sun and having a few Cristals, doesn't get much better :) Oh, and of course I'll think of all of you ;)
I'm reading Three Cups of Tea. Someone told me it changed the way they thought about a lot of things....great read so far, we'll see if it inspires me.
All else is well in the Land of Anne. Maureen out.
5 comments:
of course we'll be the last things on your mind in Cuba
I've been wanting to read that book for a while. I hope it's as good as everyone says! :)
gooood riddance to infantile men....
I'm going on the exact same trip as you at the same time! Only I'm going to BC where I will get to stalk Jen. And I'm pretty sure we won't be sitting on the beach much.
Oh Kelly, I'll think of you ALL as I lift a glass...or two, or twenty ;)
Martha-Anne, the book is amazing so far - about a third of the way through.
Jen,YUP!! He's pretending he doesn't know me now, whenever people say my name apparently he goes "Maureen, hmmmm, Maureen" hahaha!
Barbara, I was really excited when I read the first part of your comment....then I got to the BC part and realized I'd probably have as much fun there.
Post a Comment