Saturday, March 14, 2009

My life in song....

Stole this from http://rachaelpachel.blogspot.com/

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions.
This was fun, so please do participate if it looks like a decent waste of time, and let me know when you have posted yours please, so I can go and read it!!!!

Pick Your Artist: Led Zeppelin

Are you male or female: Black Country Woman

Describe yourself: Fool in the Rain

How do you feel about yourself: Dazed and Confused

Describe where you currently live: Down by the Seaside

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Over the Hills and Far Away

Your best friend is: Somethin Else

Your favorite color is: The Ocean

You know that: The Song Remains the Same

What's the weather like?: Good Times Bad Times

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called?: Ramble On

What is life to you?: Celebration Day

What is the best advice you have to give?: All of My Love

If you could change your name, what would it be?: Kashmir

Your favorite food is: Tangerine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 comments:

rachael chatoor said...

HA! Brilliant! I love it, I thought about choosing Zepplin as well, but Pink Floyd was calling me the moment I read the game! I am so glad you played! I give it 10out of 10! xoxo

Barbara Bruederlin said...

I love decent wastes of time, and yours was brilliant. I am so doing this tomorrow.

Maureen said...

Thanks Rachael, I couldn't resist after reading yours :) And Barbara, Rachael gets the credit, haha....going to read yours now.

Anonymous said...

rest of my song? what? i'm innocent I don't know what you're referring to...pure as the fresh fallen snow here

Conky said...

CUBAN UPDATE PLZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!