Monday, May 11, 2009

Nothing much but rambling....

Home today with two sick kids....well really Lane is pretty much recovered, but Asha was up all night (therefore so was I) and we were too tired to get up this morning for school, haha! The school will probably be happy about that, since I was on my way to rip them a new one this morning....yes, still problems with Lane being bullied, I'm just about ready to blow.

Anyhoo, work re-opens on Friday and as usual not everything is ready. Sigh. I try. I need other people to work along with me, maybe someday? Wishful thinking.

The grass is getting green, the leaves are coming out, I'm looking forward to summer....

Okay, Asha's telling me stories about Hannah Montana, must be starting to feel better but I think it might make me sick ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats all you got? after over a month...thats it?

hmmmm

wow the word verification is.....guesses

Maureen said...

dammit, my life is just too exciting!

Conky said...

kelly u need to be on facebook to see Maureens sisters new baby and such since shes ABANDONED this blog!

Conky said...

your blog abandonment is shameful.