Sunday, November 8, 2009

Yes, I'm still alive

Can't tell you how many times I've heard that comment lately - "Hey, you're still alive!" or "We thought you'd moved!" So it's not just you guys I ignore all summer :) So summer is over and winter is coming - and here I am again! Miss me? Of course you did, or at least that's what I'm telling myself :)

I really don't feel like I accomplished much of anything this summer. I didn't get to have as much fun as I wanted to. The kids and I did spend a lot of time at the local fun park, but I only got out kayaking a couple of times and hardly a single hike the whole time. Yoga has totally fallen by the wayside. It's "me time" again! Well except for that part where I'm broke, haha - ok, cheap me time! I did go to a couple of concerts - Kiss (they sure put on a show!) and Bon Jovi (hahaha, they were ok, my friend was beside herself that she was there!).

Speaking of kids, holy hell they're getting big! Grades 5 and 2. I used to laugh when people said "where does the time go". Now I know what they meant. Lane has a teenage attitude already, but only once in a while. I know it'll only get better - hey, he's my kid. Asha talks non-stop. They're pretty great kids - I even had TWO good reports at parent/teacher a couple of weeks ago. Another wonder of the modern world I tell ya!

My sister has a beautiful 5 month old baby girl named Presley. She's one of the nicest babies ever, so good natured. She must take after me, mwahahaha!

So there, you're all caught up whether you want to be or not. Now I can post about the usual stuff :)

4 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Lucky you, having a new baby around the family to sniff and oggle. And your kids have a new cousin!

Anonymous said...

babies are some of the scariest creatures alive!

Anonymous said...

thats it? one post and you're gone till next fall?

Conky said...

POST AGAIN!!!!!!!