Thursday, January 28, 2010

She's off!


Yup, my flight leaves for TO tomorrow. Will it be Toronto the beautiful sunset colours city?


Or will it be winter city from hell with cranky cold people rushing everywhere?

Either way, I'm getting away for a few days - if we can get to the airport and my plane leaves. Frikkers are calling for the first snowstorm day tomorrow and MY plane is leaving at 3 pm. It better be over by noon! Usually the idea of going to TO wouldn't excite me too much, but I need to get away for a few days - for both my own sanity and to see if absence really DOES make the heart grow fonder. And hey, real sushi and chinese food and indian food and....well you get the idea, I'm pigging out :)

Don't miss me too much....unless my flight is grounded, then you can miss me.

1 comment:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Hope you pigged out and didn't see any cranky cold people!